Friday, February 2, 2018

Livestreaming the Majestic Wilderlands


Just a heads up that I will be refereeing tonight a one shot adventure and it will be livestream.

The link

The adventure will be Deceits of the Russet Lord, an original adventure I been working on as the follow up to the Scourge of the Demon Wolf.

It will be run using my Majestic Wilderlands rules which are a combination of my supplement and Swords and Wizardry.

Overview
Nestled in the western eaves of Dearthwood is the Shrine of Saint Caelam the Dragonrider a popular pilgrimage destination. The monastery that runs the shrine are habitually late on delivering their tithe to the Bishop. This time are even later than usual. His excellency is fed up with the continual delays an is sending the player characters to resolve the issue and collect this season's due.

But meanwhile others feel their due is owed as well and their payment is far bloodier.

3 comments:

Chris C. said...

Sounds cool -- I hope it went well!

AEIOU said...

I enjoyed the last 30 minutes but missed the rest yesterday. Thanks for posting it.

SK Digital Dubai UAE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.